Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nail Minis

I received my Mark Mini Nail polishes and I loved the colors. They just scream SPRING! Now just as a heads up, they are called MINI so they truly come in a mini size! They are only .09 oz. So don't expect a regular size nail polish.
 
Mark Nailed It Mini Lacquers
 
 
I decided to try a nail look that I saw on Seventeen magazine. You basically take some tape and stick it to your nail diagonally.
 

You then paint your nail like you would normally do.


This is what it would look like.


After it dries you then peel the tape off carefully.


And voila, you get a nice crisp edge.


Just add a top coat and done. Sorry about my nasty nails, I'm a stay at home mom so my nails never look pretty. As you can tell I did my hands differently with each color. I kind of like the peachy color better and the way that design looks.


As a fun side note, these lacquers were featured in Cosmo magazine in the March 2013 edition under $10 Tops! Budget-friendly buys that make you look (and feel) like a million bucks. Cosmo lately has been featuring a lot of Mark and Avon products. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.