Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mark Touch and Glow Eye and Face Look

Got this look using my Mark Touch and Glow in Warm Glow,
and Cover Girl eye enhancers in Shimmering Sands.




I used Urban Decay's eye primer potion and then put the lightest color in the Cover Girl palette all over my eyelids. I then added the color from the Mark palette, 2 row from top to bottom, 3 cube from left to right. I put that in my crease with a wipershield motion back and forth. Then I grabbed the darkest color in the Cover Girl and added that just to the outer corners of my eyes. Make sure to blend the colors good. I then lined my eyes with a black eyeliner, I kept the line thin. I also added fake eyelashes since most of mine fell off. :( I let them dry and then lightly curled them and added a coat of Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara to mix my eyelashes with the fake ones.

On my face I also used the Mark Warm Glow as a highlighter. I swirled my brush on the top three cubes and applied it to my cheek bones. It gives me a nice dewy look. Please forgive the eyebrows, they need some cleaning. And tada!

To order Mark Touch and Glow Warm Glow Click here:

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.