Thursday, May 9, 2013

On the DOT eyes and Toasty Lip Click

Since I started working this past month I now have a reason to actually do my make up almost everyday. It's only a part time at the mall, but I actually like the fact that now I have a reason to fix myself up.
 
On this particular day I reached for my fake Mac Drange which is an ORANGE color and for my Mark On the Dot Neutral Eye Color compact.
And here's my look.
 
 
I started off with my urban decay primer and then added the lightest shade in the compact all over my eyelids. I then used the orange color on my creases. I did a windshield whiper motion and made sure to blend it out good so it wouldn't look clownish. I then used the darkest shade in the compact and blended it into the outer corners of my eyes. I tried to maintain it only in the outer corners so it wouldn't overpower the orange. I then lined my eyes and added mascara.
 


 
For my lips I used my FAVORITE lipstick. It's the Mark Lipclick Full Color lipstick in Toasty. I know that below, it looks really dark but as you can see on my picture it's the perfect neutral shade. I love it cause it gives me the perfect amount of color that makes my lips look natural. It also has a light minty tingly feeling when you put it on.


 
Give it a try and if you are interested in any of these products click on the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.