Monday, June 10, 2013

Another Pinterest Idea for my NAILS.

Here are the tools I used for this look.
 
Polish Remover to clean my nails. Nail clipper and filing board to shape my nails. Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Sunshine . Sally Hansen top coat and Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black.
 
I followed this picture I found on Pinterest. I put the link below to the blog where this came from.
 
 
Mine didn't look as neat as hers but I actually liked my results. And I received soooooooooo many compliments on them. A lot of people thought they were nail stickers. I was also very pleased with the Avon nail polish, my nails lasted for almost two weeks. The longest they have ever lasted without chipping.


Don't forget to comment, subscribe and visite my avon store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.