Monday, April 8, 2013

Spice Market Exotic Hues Eye Look

I was sooooo excited to receive my new Mark Spice Market (899-802) eye shadows. These exotic hues are awesome. They are super pigmented and go on faboulous. For a more thorough review of it click on my link for my You Tube video review. Here are some pictures of the look I did using them.
 
I used the yellow color all over my eyelid and then used the toasty orangy color on my crease making sure to blend it out so it wouldn't look harsh. I then placed the darkest shade in the outer corners blending upwards into the crease.

 
I used the eyeliner I raved about in my last post, the Keep It Going in the duo Entourage (796-695) and added some fake eyelashes. I loved the look.

I also used the blush Afterglow (527-728) and I can't quite remember what I used on my lips.

 
The earrings are also from Mark, Good Vintage 926-490.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.