Monday, July 15, 2013

Avon Nail Art Design Strips Review

Avon Nail Art Design Strips in Mosaic Flowers
I get so excited when I have a post about an Avon product that I tried and ended up LOVING.  This is one of those posts. The new Avon Nail Art Strips are AWESOME! I have tried the Sally Hansen ones which I also love, they are a bit pricey for $12.99 at Ulta. But I was impressed when my Avon strips out lasted the Sally Hansen ones. Usually the Sally ones would last me from 4 to 7 days. The Avon strips lasted me for over a week, about 11 days!!!! And I have even tried those expensive Essie ones that look so darn cool yet were the biggest let down ever. They lasted me for less than a day. :(

These cost $10 but are on sale right now for $6.99. Well now that you know how awesome they are and how they give Sally Hansen a run for their money, here is how they are applied.

They come like this.


It's very important that your nails are clean, you can maybe run some nail polish remover over them before you start putting anything on them. Then place the nail strip on your nail starting from the cuticle and smooth it down as best you can like so.
 

 

 
 I then pull and stretch the strip like so, as to start defining where it will be filed off.

 
 
Then with the little cute file it comes with you start filing off the excess carefully as not to mess up the rest of the nail strip.
 
 
And this should be the result.
 
 

 
 
 

You're not supposed to put a top coat but I always do. That's optional. I loved this design and received tons of compliments.

Let me know in the comments if there is an Avon or Mark product you would like me to review. Remember I'm honest with my reviews, I sell these products but I don't love them all.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.