Sunday, August 25, 2013

Having a Good Eye Make Up Day

Hate not being able to take better pictures, sorry guys. But I really liked how my eye make-up came out this day so I really wanted to share the look.
 

I used all Mark/Avon products. But you can use any colors that are alike to the ones I used. I basically swept a gold tone all over the eyelid. I then added a bronzy brown color on the crease in a wiper shield motion, making sure to blend the edges out with a clean brush. You definitely don't want your colors to look harsh. I then patted a dark brown in the outer corners. I actually used a powder in brown meant for the brows but I love using it for my outer corners. I keep it to a minimum so that it doesn't look too dark for work. I finished with a not so thick eyeliner and of course a couple coats of Lash Blast mascara. and that's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.