Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gradient Nails with Mark Nailed It Mini Lacquers in Marrakesh

I have a crappy camera so sorry that I couldn't get a better picture of the result. But believe me when I say it looks so cool and pretty. I got the idea from pinterest, follow my All things Beauty board to see other great pins.

I used the Mark Nailed It Trend Mini Lacquers in Marrakesh and a make up sponge applicator. I cut the applicator so that it would fit my nail better and then I added the polish on like so.


And then you just blot the sponge onto your nail. You keep blotting until you get the desired look. I had to go over it a couple of times because the color wasn't as dark as I wanted it to be. And don't worry it's supposed to look messy like the picture below.


Because then you use cue tips and polish remover to clean up the edges.

 
And then you top it off with a clear top gloss. Simple enough.
 

 I really liked the result and how the too colors worked together. Don't forget to let me know what you think and subscribe to my blog for more beauty ideas from one mom to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.