Thursday, May 9, 2013

Two easy Dark Eye looks.

Here is a very simple dark eye look that I like because it's not too harsh looking. I used a smoky eye Cover Girl palette but you can use any black and silver colors you have.
I started by putting the silver all over my eyelid making sure not to go past the crease. I wanted to keep this just on the eyelid. Then I simply started to pat on the black in a triangle shape on the outside corner of my eyes. I also blended it so it wouldn't look harsh, but try not to blend it upward because we want to keep it just in the outer corners and not into the crease. I think that by keeping it below the crease makes it look more toned down and wearable for the day. Just my opinion. I then added a soft line with the same black shadow. I kept it from the middle of the eye out and left the inside half untouched. Finished with Cover Girl Lashblast Mascara and done.



 
My second look is even simpler. I did this on a day I was rushing to get ready for work. I simply lined my eyes with black eyeshadow and then blended it upwards. Not too much, still wanted to only keep it as close to the lash line as possible. I then added liquid liner on top of that and curled my lashes. That's it, but I loved how it gave my eyes a subtle smokiness to it. With something this simple I put on a bright lipstain. I'm wearing a Mark lipstain in Lolli.
 

Hope these were simple enough. I'm no professional make up artist or blogger, so I might not be good at showing you how I did these looks but I will learn one day. Hope atleast I can give you some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.