Friday, May 9, 2014

Simple Tribal Nails

It had been awhile since I blogged. I had been working full time and really had no time or energy to post. But here I am now, no longer working so I decided to finally post.
 
Like everyone else I love looking at nail tutorials on Pinterest but honestly once I try doing them most of the time they never ever look like the pictures. I don't have the ability or the tools most of the time.
 
I saw a lot of Tribal inspired nails and this is my dumb down version. So if you're like me these nails should be super easy.
 
I started by doing all my nails in a solid yellow color. I used Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Sunshine.  
One thing I have learned the hard way is to let the base coat dry completely. I'm so Impatient. But you have to if you want the designs to go on smoothly. I only choose to put designs on a couple of nails including my thumb. I used a dotting tool to draw a sort of chevron design with a Sally Hansen nail polish in White On, a Wet n Wild in Blazed and a Mark trend in Blue Bella. Pretty easy right.
 

I did the same on another nail and on another I did a different random design. Just did half white and added a pink stripe down the nail. I finished it off with some angled stripes.


That's it. Did the same with the other hand and added a top coat and finish. Sorry about the poor quality of pictures, doing it with my phone. Hope yours come out nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.