Friday, May 9, 2014

Spaceship Nails

(Read with an alien voice) Earthlings I come again with another nail tutorial. Hahaha you'll soon know why I'm feeling alienish! Well I found this tutorial on Pinterest of course. It's very easy and pretty cool actually.
 
 
And well since I don't like to copy exactly from these tutorials I just used the method and turned it into my own. And here's the result.
 

 
Don't they look like alien nails or like an alien ship inspired look? I used a Mark nail polish that is so shiny and silvery and feels like a metal spaceship. I then followed the directions to make my own random shapes to stick to my nails. This is great to get those sharp clean edges. I had no set design, I just cut random shapes and did random designs. I added a top coat a done.
 
Until next time Earthlings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and ideas.